Digital Bridge Solutions is a Chicago-based digital development agency. We work with open source tools like Drupal, Magento, and Oro Commerce to help our emerging and mid-sized enterprise clients grow their businesses through the digital channel.
We are looking for multi-talented, enthusiastic, and client-focused developers to join our growing team. The PHP Developer role at Digital Bridge Solutions will be responsible for integrating visual design assets with open source software programs and developing application functionality to deliver compelling online experiences for Digital Bridge clients. The PHP developer role will have time allocated to supporting and maintaining existing Digital Bridge Solutions client sites and applications. Developers will work with open source Content Management Systems and eCommerce platforms like Drupal, Magento, and Oro Commerce.
Skill / Experience Guidelines:
- 2+ years of experience with PHP programming
- 1+ year of experience with object-oriented programming and the MVC design pattern
- Hands on experience with open source Content Management Systems or frameworks like Drupal, Syfmony, Laravel, Joomla!, or Wordpress a plus
- Hands on experience with eCommerce platforms like Magento, Drupal Commerce, and ATG a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Computer Science or related web development field
- Flexible work schedule
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment that is low on ego and high on “getting to the answer”
- Growing organization with opportunities for advancement
- Exposure to a wide range of client projects and problem sets across dozens of industries
- Conveniently located near downtown Chicago in the West Loop, 10 minute walk from CTA and Metra
Compensation:- Competitive Salary
- 401(K) program with employer match
- Employer provided health insurance plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 3 weeks paid vacation / PTO
Interested in joining our team? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.