Digital Bridge Solutions is a Chicago-based digital development agency. We work with open source tools like Drupal and Magento to help our emerging and mid-sized enterprise clients grow their businesses through the digital channel.
We are looking for a multi-talented, enthusiastic, and client-focused Project Manager to join our growing team. The Project Manager role at Digital Bridge Solutions is responsible for coordinating the activities of 4-8 person project teams while managing ongoing communications with the client. The Project Manager is expected to manage all aspects of project timeline, budget, and scope.
A successful Project Manager in our organization is detail oriented, skilled at communicating at multiple levels within an organization, and motivated by completion. Project Managers will be responsible for creating a positive project team environment that recognizes and rewards performance, communication, and accountability. Project Managers need to have enough domain expertise to conceptually understand the technical solutions that are being developed for the Client and enough familiarity with digital strategy, web design, development, and quality assurance to manage and evaluate the specialized resources assigned to those topics on a given project team.
Skill / Experience Guidelines:
- 2+ years of experience working in a project management capacity in the web development / software development space
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), including the ability to modify existing templates and create your own
- Familiarity with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies a plus
- Project experience with CMS / eCommerce platforms like Drupal, Drupal Commerce, Magento and ATG a plus
- Bachelor or Associates degree
- Flexible work schedule
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment that is low on ego and high on “getting to the answer”
- Growing organization with opportunities for advancement- Exposure to a wide range of client projects and problem sets across dozens of industries
- Conveniently located near downtown Chicago in the West Loop, 10 minute walk from CTA and Metra
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) program with employer match
- Employer provided health insurance plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tax free transportation benefit program (RTA and CTA)
- 3 weeks paid vacation / PTO